Welcome To "Cafe Laura" !

What You Can Get Here?

We provide hottest reviews! Best products reviews for MUMS to be, including double strollers reviews, pregnancy pillows reviews, health drinks and exercise fitness.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Filled Under:

Nopalea Reviews


Initially I heard of the Nopalea drink, I was immediately skeptical. If I had heard of this juice from an advertisement or a commercial I probably would have written it off with no second thought, but it was actually recommended to me by my running pal.

 This is a guy who I've trekked several thousand miles with over the past ten years. When you spend that much time together in charity jog-a-thons and on countless trails that are jogging, you actually get to know a person.



You can read more about Nopalea @ Wikipedia Here

He understands that I experience moderate inflammation in my left knee and my right shoulder--sports injuries from playing ball a little too much and a little overly irresponsibly as a child--so he explained that his mom, who has light osteoarthritis, had called him the previous weekend, practically giddy about this new juice she started drinking. You can also read nopalea reviews here

"She's trouble sleeping sometimes because her hands ache," he told me as we dodged a pair of joggers heading in the opposite way. You should attempt this stuff, man." I prodded him for more info and when we parted ways I left with my default disbelief intact, but I was definitely intrigued.

Perhaps it was because my knee was hurting that afternoon or because my friend hadn't ever steered me wrong before, I decided that it could not damage to take his guidance, so I began doing a little research. The Nopalea drink is advertised as having some quite large benefits like:

1. Anti-inflammatory properties for muscles and joints (this appealed to me the most)
2.
3. Reducing general fatigue and feelings of lethargy
4. A manner to naturally detox your body

So I purchased my first batch of Nopalea juice, which was easy and just took a few minutes and went ahead. "Well," I thought. "We'll see."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
  • Write For Us
  • Sitemap
  • Privacy Policy
  • Back To Top